The main provisions of the Vietnamese respiratory therapy in the system Zongsheng
Vietnam respiratory system is based on two kinds of breathing: thoracic and abdominal. If abdominal breathing is using the diaphragm, the chest breathing through the contraction and relaxation of the pectoral muscles, lifting and lowering of the ribs of the chest.
Below we will consider the so-called “four-phase” Vietnamese yoga breathing, which is the simultaneous method of training the nervous, circulatory and energy systems of the human body.
As mentioned above, the basis of Vietnamese yoga are two types of breathing – thoracic and abdominal. Their combination will give you the opportunity to influence or lead by means of breathing processes of excitation and inhibition in the nervous system, which helps to improve blood circulation in the body and the energy exchange, will create the preconditions for disease prevention or treatment. In order to master the breathing techniques of yoga Vietnamese, it is necessary to osoitinta and relaxation of the muscles of breathing apparatus. The following two lessons-exercises will help you with this.
1. Without straining the abdominal muscles, the belly will viparita forward and shorten the muscles of the diaphragm, pushing it far into the lower abdomen. Avoid the mistakes many yoga practitioners: when the protrusion of the abdomen the diaphragm remains stationary. Of course, breathing is not carried out.
2. Shut off the larynx, shorten the muscles of the chest, lower ribs down, most gather in a stomach, lift your diaphragm together with the guts, liver, spleen and stomach.
Attention! During exercise the contraction of the muscles of breathing apparatus may experience some side effects, which should be prepared: headache, dizziness, rush of blood to the face and redness, the sensation of tightness in the chest, slow blood circulation. Therefore, it is necessary to master the system gradually, step by step.
3. To better understand the mechanism of abdominal breathing, tightly wrap chest long piece of fabric that will Rob your ribs of the movement, and then, whether you like it or not, you will be forced to switch to abdominal breathing due to movement of the diaphragm. Putting a hand on her stomach, you will feel at the time of inhalation and exhalation, the movement of the abdominal wall.
4. To monitor thoracic respiration wrap a cloth around the abdomen. In this case, the diaphragm can’t move up and down, and you will switch to thoracic breathing by lifting and lowering the ribs of the chest and contraction-relaxation of the chest muscles. Note the supraclavicular fossae, and you can easily notice the disappearance of the last due to the increased pressure in the lungs.
5. For the purpose of fulfilling simultaneously thoracic and abdominal breathing place one hand on your chest and the other in the stomach. Using a mirror watch for supraclavicular fossae and throat. During breathing you will feel his tension and relaxation of the muscles of the abdomen and chest, will see that supraclavicular fossa change their depth, and the Adam’s Apple performs rhythmic movements up and down.
6. To breath open the larynx, perform a full deep breath. Breathing muscles should be maximally tensed. Then, continuing the breath on the inhale and relaxing the muscles that open the larynx. You must learn to listen to my breath to feel the air passing through the normally open the larynx.
Attention! If you have high blood pressure, you should be extremely cautious (possible rush of blood to the head).