We will tell You about the so-called non-traditional, folk medicine, proven by many generations of our ancestors. For millennia, these recipes are changed, perfected, and saved many, many lives, because until the beginning of the last century, the official medicine existed only in the cities. In the Outback all hope was at grandmothers-the wise woman, who all the pain held in my head hundreds of different recipes, carefully preserved folk memory. And city doctors often asked for help to Mother nature.
1. Be sure to consult with your doctor. His word must be the deciding factor when choosing a prescription.
2. Choose a recipe, carefully read the descriptions of the properties of the plants included in it, and especially contraindications. After all, if You hypotension, you chose to treat atherosclerosis recipe Japanese Sophora (which lowers the pressure), then Your treatment will take place according to the battered expression “one we treat, another hurt”. Choose the best suitable to You only the recipe to include herbs that meet the parameters of Your health.
3. Selecting a prescription, strictly follow the dosage, because even a slight overdose of the herb can turn the cure into a poison. It is, on this basis, we do not publish recipes containing poisonous plants (milestones, mushroom, Hemlock, etc.), although many of them really work wonders. Less toxic (celandine, cocklebur, etc.) occur in the recipes, but in their descriptions be sure to mention this. So again – read carefully all contraindications, and if you chose this recipe, in any case do not exceed the dose and duration of reception. Continue reading
Before starting the harvesting of medicinal plants . we must learn to recognize them. Books that contained drawings of plants and their descriptions. Relevant information can be obtained at the pharmacy.
About where and when to collect medicinal plants, there are many beliefs and traditions. Some of them based on centuries-old folk experience and have a rational basis. For example, according to the Lithuanian folk traditions, are encouraged to collect medicinal plants where not hear the cry of the cock, that is away from populated areas.
Indeed, it is not necessary to collect medicinal plants near their houses, in parks and city squares, on roadsides, on agricultural land, subject to the application of pesticides and herbicides. Plants in such places, dusty, dirty. In grasses, growing along the ditches of the highways and the rail road bed is usually elevated concentrations of lead, zinc, sulfur and many microelements, so collect them here. Unfit for these purposes and grasses affected by diseases and pests.
To medicinal raw materials effectively, it is important to observe the timing of its collection.
You should not focus only on the calendar date, materiaaleista usually in the manuals. Often they do not coincide with the optimum for collecting the phases of plant development depending on geographical area, soil and climatic condition-
conditions of terrain, meteorological peculiarities of the season of harvesting and other factors. Therefore more correctly to determine the time of collection of certain plants by the phases of their development. Most herbs, for example, collect at the time of flowering, when the stems, leaves, flowers accumulating the highest number of active ingredients. Continue reading
Vietnam respiratory system is based on two kinds of breathing: thoracic and abdominal. If abdominal breathing is using the diaphragm, the chest breathing through the contraction and relaxation of the pectoral muscles, lifting and lowering of the ribs of the chest.
Below we will consider the so-called “four-phase” Vietnamese yoga breathing, which is the simultaneous method of training the nervous, circulatory and energy systems of the human body.
As mentioned above, the basis of Vietnamese yoga are two types of breathing – thoracic and abdominal. Their combination will give you the opportunity to influence or lead by means of breathing processes of excitation and inhibition in the nervous system, which helps to improve blood circulation in the body and the energy exchange, will create the preconditions for disease prevention or treatment. In order to master the breathing techniques of yoga Vietnamese, it is necessary to osoitinta and relaxation of the muscles of breathing apparatus. The following two lessons-exercises will help you with this.
1. Without straining the abdominal muscles, the belly will viparita forward and shorten the muscles of the diaphragm, pushing it far into the lower abdomen. Avoid the mistakes many yoga practitioners: when the protrusion of the abdomen the diaphragm remains stationary. Of course, breathing is not carried out.
2. Shut off the larynx, shorten the muscles of the chest, lower ribs down, most gather in a stomach, lift your diaphragm together with the guts, liver, spleen and stomach.
Attention! During exercise the contraction of the muscles of breathing apparatus may experience some side effects, which should be prepared: headache, dizziness, rush of blood to the face and redness, the sensation of tightness in the chest, slow blood circulation. Therefore, it is necessary to master the system gradually, step by step. Continue reading