We will tell You about the so-called non-traditional, folk medicine, proven by many generations of our ancestors. For millennia, these recipes are changed, perfected, and saved many, many lives, because until the beginning of the last century, the official medicine existed only in the cities. In the Outback all hope was at grandmothers-the wise woman, who all the pain held in my head hundreds of different recipes, carefully preserved folk memory. And city doctors often asked for help to Mother nature.
1. Be sure to consult with your doctor. His word must be the deciding factor when choosing a prescription.
2. Choose a recipe, carefully read the descriptions of the properties of the plants included in it, and especially contraindications. After all, if You hypotension, you chose to treat atherosclerosis recipe Japanese Sophora (which lowers the pressure), then Your treatment will take place according to the battered expression “one we treat, another hurt”. Choose the best suitable to You only the recipe to include herbs that meet the parameters of Your health.
3. Selecting a prescription, strictly follow the dosage, because even a slight overdose of the herb can turn the cure into a poison. It is, on this basis, we do not publish recipes containing poisonous plants (milestones, mushroom, Hemlock, etc.), although many of them really work wonders. Less toxic (celandine, cocklebur, etc.) occur in the recipes, but in their descriptions be sure to mention this. So again – read carefully all contraindications, and if you chose this recipe, in any case do not exceed the dose and duration of reception. Continue reading
Vietnam respiratory system is based on two kinds of breathing: thoracic and abdominal. If abdominal breathing is using the diaphragm, the chest breathing through the contraction and relaxation of the pectoral muscles, lifting and lowering of the ribs of the chest.
Below we will consider the so-called “four-phase” Vietnamese yoga breathing, which is the simultaneous method of training the nervous, circulatory and energy systems of the human body.
As mentioned above, the basis of Vietnamese yoga are two types of breathing – thoracic and abdominal. Their combination will give you the opportunity to influence or lead by means of breathing processes of excitation and inhibition in the nervous system, which helps to improve blood circulation in the body and the energy exchange, will create the preconditions for disease prevention or treatment. In order to master the breathing techniques of yoga Vietnamese, it is necessary to osoitinta and relaxation of the muscles of breathing apparatus. The following two lessons-exercises will help you with this.
1. Without straining the abdominal muscles, the belly will viparita forward and shorten the muscles of the diaphragm, pushing it far into the lower abdomen. Avoid the mistakes many yoga practitioners: when the protrusion of the abdomen the diaphragm remains stationary. Of course, breathing is not carried out.
2. Shut off the larynx, shorten the muscles of the chest, lower ribs down, most gather in a stomach, lift your diaphragm together with the guts, liver, spleen and stomach.
Attention! During exercise the contraction of the muscles of breathing apparatus may experience some side effects, which should be prepared: headache, dizziness, rush of blood to the face and redness, the sensation of tightness in the chest, slow blood circulation. Therefore, it is necessary to master the system gradually, step by step. Continue reading
Medicinal plants in folk medicine used fresh, but most often they are pre-dried. Drying plants helps them to keep and use for example in winter, thereby preserving the therapeutic properties. They are used both internally and externally. The use of medicinal plants most cases, one plant is used, but also mixtures thereof. The beneficial effect of the mixture is due to complex action on the human body chemical component parts of various plants.
Medicinal plants are used in the form of various dosage forms and drugs. In pharmaceutical factories, chemical laboratories and pharmacies from the collected raw produce herbal and chemical drugs.
By natural drugs include extracts, or extracts (aqueous, alcoholic, aqueous-alcoholic, etheric, spartaeinae).
The extracts are extracted from raw materials of active ingredients are in a more concentrated form; the alcoholic tincture, aqueous-alcoholic, etheric, spitefire. In tinctures active ingredients are in a dissolved form. Extracts and tinctures have the smell and taste of the plants from which they are prepared.
Chemicals poluchaut plants by complex chemical processing. They contain active ingredients in a pure form, freed from all kinds of side impurities, including harmful. Chemical medications contain certain types of alkaloids and glycosides, and not mixtures thereof.
The use of medicinal plants in folk medicine widely as external means. For external use use more strong infusions and decoctions of various parts of plants. They usually are applied for washing, bath salts, lotions, compresses. Continue reading