We will tell You about the so-called non-traditional, folk medicine, proven by many generations of our ancestors. For millennia, these recipes are changed, perfected, and saved many, many lives, because until the beginning of the last century, the official medicine existed only in the cities. In the Outback all hope was at grandmothers-the wise woman, who all the pain held in my head hundreds of different recipes, carefully preserved folk memory. And city doctors often asked for help to Mother nature.
1. Be sure to consult with your doctor. His word must be the deciding factor when choosing a prescription.
2. Choose a recipe, carefully read the descriptions of the properties of the plants included in it, and especially contraindications. After all, if You hypotension, you chose to treat atherosclerosis recipe Japanese Sophora (which lowers the pressure), then Your treatment will take place according to the battered expression “one we treat, another hurt”. Choose the best suitable to You only the recipe to include herbs that meet the parameters of Your health.
3. Selecting a prescription, strictly follow the dosage, because even a slight overdose of the herb can turn the cure into a poison. It is, on this basis, we do not publish recipes containing poisonous plants (milestones, mushroom, Hemlock, etc.), although many of them really work wonders. Less toxic (celandine, cocklebur, etc.) occur in the recipes, but in their descriptions be sure to mention this. So again – read carefully all contraindications, and if you chose this recipe, in any case do not exceed the dose and duration of reception. Continue reading
Vietnam respiratory system is based on two kinds of breathing: thoracic and abdominal. If abdominal breathing is using the diaphragm, the chest breathing through the contraction and relaxation of the pectoral muscles, lifting and lowering of the ribs of the chest.
Below we will consider the so-called “four-phase” Vietnamese yoga breathing, which is the simultaneous method of training the nervous, circulatory and energy systems of the human body.
As mentioned above, the basis of Vietnamese yoga are two types of breathing – thoracic and abdominal. Their combination will give you the opportunity to influence or lead by means of breathing processes of excitation and inhibition in the nervous system, which helps to improve blood circulation in the body and the energy exchange, will create the preconditions for disease prevention or treatment. In order to master the breathing techniques of yoga Vietnamese, it is necessary to osoitinta and relaxation of the muscles of breathing apparatus. The following two lessons-exercises will help you with this.
1. Without straining the abdominal muscles, the belly will viparita forward and shorten the muscles of the diaphragm, pushing it far into the lower abdomen. Avoid the mistakes many yoga practitioners: when the protrusion of the abdomen the diaphragm remains stationary. Of course, breathing is not carried out.
2. Shut off the larynx, shorten the muscles of the chest, lower ribs down, most gather in a stomach, lift your diaphragm together with the guts, liver, spleen and stomach.
Attention! During exercise the contraction of the muscles of breathing apparatus may experience some side effects, which should be prepared: headache, dizziness, rush of blood to the face and redness, the sensation of tightness in the chest, slow blood circulation. Therefore, it is necessary to master the system gradually, step by step. Continue reading
One of the most popular exotic fruits were bananas. They are different and affordable, and pleasant taste, making them extremely popular. The benefits and harms of bananas have been well studied and they should know the fans of this fruit.
Many people know that bananas are good for health . however, have only a vague idea of making these fruit got such a reputation. In addition, many people don’t realize that bananas can be harmful. A collection of tips AnyDayLife will help to sort out these issues.
Bananas is known as a dietary product. They are high in calories (90 kcal per 100 g), which can replace any food, forcing forget about the hunger. Banana mono-diet is usually do not last long, however, bring the result. Eat too many bananas it is not necessary — they can cause rapid weight gain. That is why the diet on bananas strictly limited in time.
One of the biggest advantages of this product is its ability to fight depression. And it’s not magic or its cheerful color, and tryptophan, found in bananas and helps to produce serotonin, which is able to restore a good mood. Bananas also boast a fairly wide range of patnyhose . So, their composition includes vitamin B9 (folic acid), vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin e and small amounts of other. Macro objects like bananas rich in potassium, magnesium, sodium and phosphorus and calcium. The trace elements copper, iron and zinc complete the collection of nutrients in bananas.
What are the benefits of bananas? They well digested without overloading the digestive tract . Therefore, bananas should eat after food poisoning, when it begins to return the appetite, but excess food will lead to deterioration of health. A couple of bananas would be the best food in this case. People with enteritis, inflammation of the mucous membranes of the mouth and stomach, and ulcers of the stomach and duodenum is often eat bananas to support your health. Bananas will also be useful in diabetes mellitus, only they should be unripe. Continue reading